3M 1080 Vinyl Wrap Canada
We sell 3M vinyl wrap film online. 3M vinyl wrap is also known as 1080 vinyl wrap. It is a genuine 3M product. We offer full selection on 3M vinyl wrap in all colours and finishes. The most popular films are matte black and carbon fiber. We offer very fast shipping with most orders shipped out within 24 hours.
3M 1080 vinyl wrap is an industry standard in vehicle wrap films. Use 1080 wrap to make you and your car stand out in the crowd. Choose from variety of finishes and textures including 3M 1080 Carbon Fiber, 3M 1080 Matte Black, 3M 1080 Satin and Gloss finishes.
3M 1080 vinyl wrap offers great reliability and lasts longer than other brands. 3M 1080 vinyl is easy to apply and removes clean when you are ready to make a change. Car surface is fully protected and there is no adhesive residue left behind. 3M 1080 vinyl is the most trusted brand in the industry.
Using 3M 1080 vinyl wrap to personalize your car is the best choice available on the market. Controltac adhesive is pressure-activated for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning. 3M 1080 vinyl is flexible and conforms to compound curves. 3M 1080 vinyl wrap films have air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations.
3M 1080 Vinyl – Product Features
- Dual cast vinyl film in an array of colors
- Six distinctive looking finishes: matte, satin, gloss, carbon fiber, straight fiber and brushed metal
- Use the film right out-of-the-box
- Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
- Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations
- Available in 60 inch rolls allowing almost any section of the vehicle to be wrapped without seams
- Removable with heat and/or chemicals.
- Expected performance life when applied to a flat, vertical, vehicle surface:
- – 7 years for Matte, Satin, and Gloss
- – 5 years for Carbon Fiber, Straight Fiber, and Brushed Metal
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses for 3M Vinyl
• Solid color vehicle detailing
• Standard vehicle graphics, detailing and decoration, multiple layers of graphics
• Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
• Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only